At Larollbags, we take your privacy and trust very seriously. This privacy is intended to outline how any personal data collected from you via www.larollbags.com (the “Website”) will be protected, used, stored and processed by us to communicate with you and to deliver you excellent service whilst being compliant with the applicable data protection law (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
We collect and process the following types of information about you:
- when you sign up to our newsletter
- when you enter competitions and prize draws
- when you register with the Website, by phone or by email
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
- when you place an order on our Website
- if you ask us to receive personalised online content such as targeted advertising
- if you contact or correspond with us (for example, by phone, email or otherwise) to find out more about a product or our after sale care and support services, to report a problem with the Website or a product or for any other reason.
With your consent, we process the following personal data which you provide when you interact with the Website and use the related services and functions. The data may include your first and surname, title, gender, birthdate (day, month & year), email address, phone number, address, financial information (such as credit or debit card details), as well as shipping address, billing address, and any other information that you consider necessary to provide us with.
In any event, even without your prior consent, we may process your data to comply with legal obligations stemming from laws, regulations and EU Law, to exercise rights in legal proceedings, to pursue our own legitimate interests and in all cases provided by Articles 6 and 9 of the GDPR, where applicable. Processing shall take place both using computers and on paper, and shall always entail the implementation of the security measures provided by current law.
Information we receive from other sources about you:
We work closely with third parties, for example, business partners, sub-contractors for technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers. If we receive information about you from them, we will always seek assurances that they are providing information to us in accordance with data protection laws and that they are transparent with you that they may share your data with us. We may use this information to update our records about you to keep them accurate.
We may use and share non-personal data we receive or collect from you without restrictions. Laroll may use the above personal data held about you for the following purposes (purposes for which we need your consent are marked *):
- to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us, i.e. to process and complete your orders and to process your payments
- to tailor our Website content to your needs and preferences
- to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, violations of law, and other misuse of the Website, and to enforce our General Terms and Conditions, to address any enquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
- for our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. We will only contact you by email with such information if you have consented to this.
- to deliver relevant advertising to you, for example, newsletters*; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about other products or services that may be of interest to you*. • to carry out automated decision-making and profiling for the purpose of identifying what information or advertising you might like to see from use, for example, by creating individual or group profiles.*
Your data may in any case be processed, even without your consent, for the purpose of complying with laws, regulations, EU Law (art 6.1.(c) of the GDPR, to perform statistics on the Website’s usage and ensure its proper functioning (art. 6.1.(f) of the Regulation), to enforce the Code of Conduct of the FF Group and to establish or defend the legal claims in the interest of the Company.
We will, if you have given us your consent, provide you with information about products, services, events, sales and marketing from Laroll (including personalised online content and advertising, social media platforms or our online partners).
1. Our Mailing List We will ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you check out, sign up for newsletters or updates, or if you register with us via the Website, by phone or by email. With your consent, we will use your email address as a convenient way to contact you about your order or any reminder service you have.
2. Can I be removed from your mailing list? We will send you special offers and promotions by email. If you do not want to receive offers and promotions by email, simply click on the unsubscribe link in any email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
3. Will you pass my data on to third parties? We will never pass on your email address to a third party for marketing purposes . We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
We protect your privacy in several ways: The personal data is entered into the our computer system in full compliance with data protection law, including security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correct practice, lawfulness and transparency in processing. Access to customer account information is limited to those who need access for the performance of their job. We use full login and password controls on our system. Confidentiality and database access controls are reviewed periodically and updated as required to further protect our personal data.
- service providers (for example, IT services), business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (such as, but not limited to, Website operations, payment services, shipments, delivery couriers, fraud investigations, bill collection, and affiliate and rewards programs);
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website;
- law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or authorised third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Website that may expose us and/or the user or any third party to legal risks or liability; and
We will store your data for as long as strictly necessary for us to provide the relevant services to you, for as long as you wish to keep in touch with us or as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting & analysis. Even if you request to erase your data, we may keep it in a form that doesn’t identify you. If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. If you have not agreed that we may use your data for marketing purposes, we will keep your data for 6 years after you have made a purchase from us.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- Access. You have the right to access data we hold about you as well as an updated list of the individuals who can access your data. We will need you to prove your identity before we release any personal data to you.
- Rectification or erasure. You have the right to request that we rectify or delete any personal data that we hold about you (unless we have the legal right or obligation to retain it).
- Restriction. You have the right to restrict your use of personal information if the data is inaccurate, our use of the information is unlawful or if we no longer need to use the data for the purposes for which we hold it
- Change of preferences. You can change your data processing preferences at any time. For example, if you have given your consent to direct marketing, but have changed your mind, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the details provided below or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any communication you receive.
- Automated decision making. If you have any questions in respect of our automated decisionmaking processes or the accuracy of them, please let us know, or to change your preferences, please see above.
- Data portability. You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (such as your marketing preference information) or to perform a contract with you (such as to manage your online account).
- Complaints. If for any reason you are not happy with the way that we have handled your personal data, please contact us. If you are still not happy, you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please email us at email@example.com If you ask us to stop processing your personal information in a certain way or erase your personal information, and this type of processing or information is needed to facilitate your use of the Website or is required to enable us to provide you with a service (such as to manage your online account), you may not be able to use the Website or the service as you did before. This does not include your right to object to direct marketing which can be exercised at any time without restriction. The rights mentioned above do not extend to non-personal data.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
** Please note that you will be billed in Euros ( € ) for all items when purchasing from Larollbags.com
An automatic currency conversion will be provided by your credit card company or PayPal when checkout.
Please check with your credit card provider and PayPal for information on currency conversions.
All orders placed with Larollbags.com undergo security checking to ensure that the payment card is being used by the authorised cardholder and to prevent online fraud occurring.
All prices on Larollbags.com are in Euros (€) and we only accept Euros. An automatic currency conversion will be provided by your credit card company or PayPal when checkout.
Please check with your credit card provider and PayPal for information on currency conversions.
Larollbags.com is a company that ships worldwide. Products that are in stock will ship within 1-3 business days whilst products that require customization or production will ship approximately within 7 – 12 business days.
Laroll ships worldwide with Express Couriers like DHL and FEDEX and with the Hellenic Post Office ( Standard Shipping ). For remote areas or countries where excessive import fees apply we ship with Hellenic Post Office. However, if the customer wishes for faster delivery please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to upgrade the shipping method to Express Courier.
Deliveries with Hellenic Post Office vary from 2- 8 weeks depending on the destination. Your order will be shipped with a tracking number and a signature will be required upon delivery. Please note that during the holiday season delays may occur.
A telephone number is required for delivery purposes with Express Shipping. Your telephone number will not be used for any other reason but it is only required in case the first attempt for delivery is not successful.
We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes, Army Post Office (APO), Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses and Motel Parcels. We need a full postal address; either your residential address or your business address. A signature will be required upon delivery from an authorized recipient.
If a customer chooses to have a Signature Release Delivery by the courier, we are not responsible for any thefts that may occur until the customer collects the package. Those orders can not be refunded or replaced. We strongly recommend that you collect the package immediately when couriers arrive or schedule a specific date and time that you wish to have the package delivered.
For all orders placed on Larollbags.com you will receive an email confirming when your order has been despatched and a unique tracking number. Our delivery partner will email you tracking details to monitor the progress of your order.
If you encounter any problems or need further help to track your package please contact us at email@example.com
**USA & Australian Customers: Items for personal use with a value of less than $800 will be free from import duty and taxes.
When ordering from Larollbags.com for delivery outside of the European Union (EU), your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you and unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot advise what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so for further information we advise you to contact your local customs office. Additionally, please note that when ordering from Larollbags.com, you are considered to be the ‘Importer of Record’ and as a result you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country into which you are receiving the goods.
You are able to cancel your order within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your order has already been despatched we will not be able to forward its cancellation.
** Please note that custom orders are not eligible for cancellations or returns at any time.
You can request a return for goods you have purchased on Larollbags.com up to 10 days after receiving your order for all products except custom orders. Products on sale and special offers are also eligible for returns. Custom orders are not eligible for returns. Please email us at email@example.com requesting a return and we will reply with instructions on how to return the product.
All returns must be in perfect condition, and come with their original packaging which allows the product to be placed without folding it. We are unable to accept returns on items that are scratched, damaged or that are not returned in their original packaging. In these situations, the items will be returned back to the customer and at their own cost.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
** Christmas Return Policy
We extend our return policy for the holiday season.
All items purchased online on Larollbags.com between November 15 and December 20 may be returned through January 8.
We will let you know once we have received your return and processed a refund.
When we receive and accept a return we will refund via the order original payment method. You will receive a return confirmation email and you will also be able to download a credit note from your account.
Refunds will normally show on your records within 72 hours of being processed however, the speed of this processing is beyond Laroll’s control and unfortunately some card issuers may take up to 10 days to reallocate your funds.
If your order was delivered to a country within the EU then you will be refunded all sales taxes that were included in your outbound order. If your order was delivered to a country outside of the EU and you incurred local customs duties, you will need to contact your local customs authority directly to claim these duty charges back.
Orders that are marked as unclaimed for any reason and are being returned to our offices are not eligible for refunds. Those packages must be shipped back to the customer on their own costs.
If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the item you no longer wish to keep and place a new order.
Which countries can you deliver to? What are the shipping costs?
Larollbags ships worldwide using Postal Service and Express Couriers. Each product has a shipping table costs next to the description tab and you can view the shipping costs, carrier, processing times, and approximate delivery times for each country.
Where are your products made and from which country do yo ship?
All products listed on Larollbags.com are made in Greece and we ship exclusively from Greece.
Can l cancel an order ?
You are able to cancel your order within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your order has already been dispatched we will not be able to forward its cancellation.
** Please note that custom orders are not eligible for cancellations or returns at any time.
Can l change my order once it has been placed?
We can not change your order online once it has been placed. In this case you can contact us at email@example.com so you can request a cancellation in order to place a new order.
Do you offer gift wrapping and gift message?
We offer gift wrapping and gift messages free of charge. When checkout please leave us a note with the gift message you would like us to include inside the package.
Please note that according to the law when shipping a product to a third country ( outside EU ) a receipt must accompany the package for custom declaration purposes. We will not include a receipt inside the package but outside the package for the custom office.
Can l change the delivery address after purchase?
If you contact us before we have despatched your order we will inform our couriers to change the address. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I live outside EU, do l pay VAT?
All non- EU orders on Larollbags.com are zero-rated for VAT.
The product l want has been sold out. Will it become available again?
If the item you want to purchase is marked as ‘sold out’ on our website, please send us an email of your inquiry and we will notify you when it becomes available again. In some cases we can produce the bag as a custom order with no extra charge for the customer if we have availability of supplies.
The leather of the bag l received is darker or lighter than pictured.
We cannot guarantee that colours on the website will be true to life. This depends partly on the colour settings of your computer and monitor and partly due to the natural variations in the colour of the leather.
Where do you source your leathers?
We currently import leather hides from Italy and Germany.
Why should l create an account?
When creating an account you will have access to your order history and you will be able to track your packages easier. You can also store your shipping and billing address so you won’t have to repeat entering those information again. Creating an account will make your shopping experience easier.
My card has been declined.Why?
There are a variety of reasons your card may have been declined. If you are an international customer it is likely that your card issuer has placed a block on international transfers for security reasons. You can find out more by contacting your card issuer.